The Salins Group carry out all their operations with the upmost respect for responsible development. This is an active decision in order to become the reference in our industry concerning environmental protection and biodiversity.
To reach this goal, the Group promise to give their clients products which have :
- The lowest carbon footprint in the salt industry
- Energy and resource-saving production processes with no harmful effects for the environment
- A positive impact on the biodiversity
To meet these goals, three action plans were given priority based on the specialties of the different professions throughout the Salins Group :
- To reach the optimum level of energy efficiency for production and logistics
- To reduce the product waste to a minimum, prioritizing the valorization of materials
- To reinforce the environmental protection for the rare, vulnerable or endangered birds on our lands
Hubert François, the CEO, has launched an appeal for all the members of the Group to participate in these steps, in order to achieve a real added value and reinforce the efficiency of our Group.